Good morning! Here you can find a short summary about your free stay at Bike Park Tajarè!
Above there are all the informations about all 3 days that we organized for you. We hope that your stay will be funny and pleasant!
Clicking where indicated in green, a google link will open to reach the various locations.
DAY 1: Friday, 25th May
-H 10:00 meeting at the Cunitours Office Via Carlo Pascal, 7, 12100 Cuneo (Piedmont), welcome greetings and presentation of biking in Stura Valley, with responsibles of ATL, mayors and guides.
-H 11:00 we move with cars to Stura Valley (10 minutes) to Locanda Fungo Reale Frazione Airale, Valloriate (CN) and we have dinner.
H 14:00 We start for the first MTB Tour (3 or 4 hours)
-H 18:00 You place in your hotel (you are already in it), then we visit the “Museum of War and Partisan Resistance”
-H 20:00 Dinner in Locanda Fungo Reale with all the group and responsibles of Bike Park Tajarè.
– Overnight stay
DAY 2: Saturady, 26th May
-H 08:00 Breakfast and transfer to the tracks start in Gaiola (5 minutes with the cars). Via Guglielmo Marconi, Gaiola (CN)
-H 09:00: We start for a full day MTB Tour, with the guide. Packed lunch offered by organizators.
-At the end of the tracks, tipical products tasting to the brewery of “Birra Anima”
-H 19:30 You move with your cars to Agriturismo La Truna, Località Frazione Rialpo, 12014 Demonte (CN) for dinner
-go back to Locanda Fungo Reale, Valloriate (CN) for the overnight stay.
DAY 3: Sunday, 27th May
-H 08:00 breakfast and transfer to Aisone (CN), cross country skiing center (20 minutes).
-H 09:30 we start from Aisone for a full day to discover the fortifications around Vinadio (XIX century). Packed lunch offered by organizators.
-H 17:00 we return to the cars and you go back to Locanda Fungo Reale, Valloriate (CN)
-H 19:30 For dinner you go to Agriturismo Aire, borgata Lausè, Fedio – Demonte (CN)
– go back to Locanda Fungo Reale, Valloriate (CN) for the overnight stay.
DAY 4: Monday, 28th May
– Breakfast and end of the stay in Stura Valley
– We could modify details of the program because of logistic problems and weather conditions.
– free stay includes overnight stays, breakfasts, lunches and dinners, museum visits and product tastings. Extra beverages and general extras are not included.
– for urgent communications you can call: +39 347 2385581 Stefano / +39 339 3176815 Marco
– using link that you received on your smartphone (received by sms o email) with Google coordinates, you can find all the places of your stay.